Today's Free Horse Racing Tips
Gary Priestley's free horse racing tips will be available each evening before the days racing.
You can follow us on twitter today @TipstersReview where we will provide updates as to when the tips are available online.
All of his betting tips are advised as one point each way singles. Gary's daily horse racing tips have generated a total profit of 1635 points since March 2013, you can access the full history of his results by clicking here.
You can find all the answers to our most FAQ's in the selection below today's horse racing tips. If you would like any more information about Gary or his betting tips then please visit his About Me page or feel free to fill out a form on our contact us page and one of the team will get back to you asap.
Today's Horse Racing Tips
Todays Racing Tip - 15 Simple Rules to gambling
Time & Track - N/A
Best Odds - N/A
Analysis - Simple rules to make betting pay in the longterm.. 1) DISCIPLINE 2) Bankroll management 3) strict staking plan 4) know what works for you 5) specialise ie h'caps/non h'caps 6) NEVER chase 7) NEVER bet for sake of it 8) value is everything 9) knowledge/research 10) record your bets EVERY one 11) SINGLES ONLY muliples are fantasy land 12) Patience 13) know/understand your S/R 14) understand losing runs 15) Enjoy and understand the sport ie racing if you follow these rules you can become 1 of the 3% of punters who can and do make it pay. If you don't have ALL 15 you will be the other 97%. If you follow a tipster know his bet style if it's not your way move on. Get and understand his/her Profit/Loss see their S/R, do your research it will pay off in the longrun. NEVER expect overnight riches, won't happen, I could go on & on..... Good Luck Gary
Todays Racing Tip - AW 20 TO FOLLOW
Time & Track - 5 Winner 10 placed 30 losers
Best Odds - +60.20pts
Analysis - (2). ANASTAZIA.. (3). CAPTAIN REVELATION..644806 (4). DOLPHIN VILLAGE..63598475(12-1) (6). FIRMDECISIONS..5824(16-1) (7). FIRST BOMBARDMENT.. (9). LUCY THE PAINTER.. (10). MAIFALKI..7223(18-1)(10-1)(4-1) (11). MAGGIE PINK..9 (12). MARKET CHOICES..8 (13). MR BOSSY BOOTS..073420(12-1)(9-2) (14). MUSICAL COMEDY..0 (21). MIDNIGHT MOOD.. (16). OUTBACK BLUE.. (18). PRESUMIDO.. (19). SOPHISTICATED HEIR.. (20). START TIME.. (23). STORM LIGHTNING..934893(33-1)(14-1) (22). CORAL PRINCESS..0 (24). SECRET MISSILE.. (25). PICKETS CHARGE.. (P/L 5/10/30 +60.20pts) Dropped (1). AMBITIOUS BOY..71 (25-1)0 (8). HAMMER GUNN..01(14-1)41(9-2) (15). MUJASSAM..1(25-1)6632 (17). OUTER SPACE..61(10-1)13 (4-1) (5). DUKES MEADOW..261(14-1)(8-1)
All of Gary's tips are advised at 1 point each way singles
Total profit +1635 points - Full Results Available Here
Previous Horse Racing Tips
Today's Horse Racing Tips Todays Racing Tip - RIVERS OF ASIA Time & Track - 4.35 CHELMSFORD (THURS) Best Odds - 15-2 Analysis - A class 6 0-65 7F h'cap where I'm doing one we've done plenty of times at some massive odds but yet to win a race in 20 attempts. ..Read More
Today's Horse Racing Tips Todays Racing Tip - MAJOR CRISPIES Time & Track - 2.20 WOLVERHAMPTON (WED) Best Odds - 20-1 B365 Analysis - Ran well for us when beaten in a photo over CD 2 runs ago wasn't so good last time out at Newcastle but has saved best form ..Read More
Today's Horse Racing Tips Todays Racing Tip - CAPTAIN REVELATION Time & Track - 5.00 SOUTHWELL (TUES) Best Odds - 14-1 (15-2) Analysis - One of the 20 to follow h'cappers that you should be on first show as thats why there listed so you can see them for your..Read More
Today's Horse Racing Tips Todays Racing Tip - CROOKSTOWN Time & Track - 2.40 MARKET RASEN (MON) Best Odds - 8-1 Analysis - Result - Lost Todays Racing Tip - COUDREFOUDRE Time & Track - 3.25 TAUNTON (MON) Best Odds - 14-1 An..Read More
Today's Horse Racing Tips Todays Racing Tip - CLEMENT Time & Track - 5.45 KEMPTON (FRI) Best Odds - 16-1 Analysis - A class 6 0-65 7F h'cap where Clement the selection is a CD winner in amongst his 6/40 AW career record. He rattled of a hattrick in 2016 all ..Read More
Today's Horse Racing Tips Todays Racing Tip - RING EYE Time & Track - 2.20 CHEPSTOW (THURS) Best Odds - 20-1 Analysis - We have done him a few times without success but he does have a few things in his favour here. His best run was when 3rd at Ludlow over 2m..Read More
Today's Horse Racing Tips Todays Racing Tip - INTRANSIGENT Time & Track - 7.45 KEMPTON (WED) Best Odds - 16-1 Analysis - A class 4 0-85 7F h'cap where to be honest there are plenty in with a chance including one of our old favs from earlier in the season Out..Read More
Today's Free Horse Racing Tips Frequently Asked Questions
Alternatively you can use our Tipster Review pages to help you find another horse racing tipster service that is right for you. With over 3000 unbiased real punter reviews on the website covering over 200 tipsters we are confident that you will find a service that meets your betting requirements